Wii Dare U Wii Dare U

Hilarious. Plus, the tags... heheh.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Nice...am I the only one who hears music with the Star Man chords in the background?

.Bank Robbery .Bank Robbery

Funny, but badly made.

This is actually a somewhat ironic idea: A very religious bank robber.
At least, that's how it came across to me...

If I understood your point correctly, then I would say that it's a great idea for a flash but it's really badly made. The voice acting is all right but has room for improvement; the animation is very low quality. Also, because the point is well-hidden, I guarantee you that some idiot is going to post on here "OMG THIS IS HORRIBUL IM GONNA CALL TEH ADMINZ!!!!1!"

Really, I would suggest that you modify the lines said very slightly to make the point more obvious. Do that, improve the animation and sound (more emotion!), and reupload to get above a 6 from me.

Waddle Antarctic Waddle Antarctic

This is definitely a fun game at first. It's pretty nostalgic, and the graphics are cutesy which is nice. However, there are a lot of typos still - I noticed you've been fixing them, but "whispered" and "congratulations" are still spelled wrong. Also, because the player always goes first in fights, you can just upgrade Attack and whoop everybody. You might want to add a Speed stat.

Keep on developing this game! It's cool.

The Hacker The Hacker

It's actually pretty fun! The upgrade system works, and the difficulty scaling works as well. Just be careful about grammar: every time it should say "off" you've written "of". Other than that, gameplay wise, though, it's great!

Samsara Room Samsara Room

Awesome game, great music. Satie was a genius.

If I Can't If I Can't

Everything meshes together PERFECTLY! I haven't listened to much hard music with a female vocalist, but this is exactly how it should be.

I'm really expecting that in a few years I'll be looking up the lyrics to this on Google after I've heard it on the radio enough times. Keep up the amazing work.

Mini Midi Adventure Mini Midi Adventure

I've got to agree with pretty much everyone who's commented. It sounds a bit slapped-together, and the melody isn't as obvious as it probably should be. (If, that is, the melody isn't just chords...?)

I'd also say that it would probably work better if there were less silence.

This is still awesome, though! Way better than I can do. ^-^

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks for the review bro, you made an excellent point on the melody, definitely should bring that out more in my future songs. I appreciate the tips, dude!

.::Liquid Cloud::. (Unfinish) .::Liquid Cloud::. (Unfinish)

Needs more

Pretty good, but it needs more melody, like putting in another lead that harmonizes with the first. Otherwise, quite good. And I agree with the person below me.

foxnox6 responds: