If I Can't If I Can't

Everything meshes together PERFECTLY! I haven't listened to much hard music with a female vocalist, but this is exactly how it should be.

I'm really expecting that in a few years I'll be looking up the lyrics to this on Google after I've heard it on the radio enough times. Keep up the amazing work.

Mini Midi Adventure Mini Midi Adventure

I've got to agree with pretty much everyone who's commented. It sounds a bit slapped-together, and the melody isn't as obvious as it probably should be. (If, that is, the melody isn't just chords...?)

I'd also say that it would probably work better if there were less silence.

This is still awesome, though! Way better than I can do. ^-^

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks for the review bro, you made an excellent point on the melody, definitely should bring that out more in my future songs. I appreciate the tips, dude!

.::Liquid Cloud::. (Unfinish) .::Liquid Cloud::. (Unfinish)

Needs more

Pretty good, but it needs more melody, like putting in another lead that harmonizes with the first. Otherwise, quite good. And I agree with the person below me.

foxnox6 responds:

thanx for the advice :)

Orchestral Creep Orchestral Creep

:D :D

It's really good, but it either needs an ending or less silence at the end.

I recommend making the bass quieter, and adding piano.

Ethmiester responds:

I agree entirely that it needs less silence at the end. The fact that it has all of that silence was just a screw up on my part.
Thanks for the ideas.

-Orr- Soaring in the Stars -Orr- Soaring in the Stars

Heh

It sounds like MarioKart!

Petrified Squirrel Petrified Squirrel

One thing:

The theme needs to reveal itself sooner

Orandze responds:

Thanks for the quick feedback and high rating. I will play around with it some more and see what I can do. I know that sometimes I try too hard to be subtle.

Camilated. Camilated.

0.0

EPIC!!!!
*Dances*

Adjeye responds:

Thank you!

Space Barber Space Barber

This is pretty good!

The only problem is that it needs to have a little bit more sharpness to the bass and also, the loop is somewhat lacking a segue. Fix those to get a ten from me.

I want pwn pwn I want pwn pwn

Almost.

It needs a little more... plot. Customization. You know, that "OOMPH".

But Nice!